QA Technician - NIGHTS
Company: Niagara Bottling North America
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Responsible for executing corporate and plant specific Food
Safety, Quality and Laboratory requirements. The QA Technician
reports to QA Manager. In the absence of the Quality Assurance
Technician, the QA Manager or designate will assume the job
- Ensure all parameters of food safety and quality are being
adhered to and maintained throughout the facility.
- Assist with batchingchemicals/ingredientsfor production.
- Calibrate lab and line equipment for accurate results.
- Collect in-process and finished product samples.
- Conduct standardized qualitative and quantitative testing to
ensure it meets specifications.
- Perform aseptic testing for microbial contamination.
- Follow protocols for documenting testing results.
- Recognize deficiencies and initiate proper follow-up.
- Identify and isolate product that does not meet standards.
- Aid in troubleshooting deficiencies and non-conformances.
- Review food safety and quality records.
- Actively participate in plant teams (HACCP, Safety, etc.)
- Conduct other duties as assigned by management
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a
comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that
are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities
and activities may change at any time with or without prior
- Minimum Qualifications:o0 Years - Experience in Field or
similar manufacturing environmento0 Years - Experience in
Positiono0 Years - Experience managing people/projectso*experience
may include a combination of work experience and education
- Must read, write and communicate in English.
- Must be able to work 12 hour shift (days or nights) on a
- Must follow GMP Policy - wear company issued shirt, hat, safety
glasses, earplugs and hairnet in production areas.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work under pressure in a very fast paced
- Preferred Qualifications:o2 Years- Experience in Field or
similar manufacturing environmento2 Years - Experience working
inPositiono2 Years - Experience managing people/projects*experience
may include a combination of work experience and educationYou
should be proficient in:
- Quality Inspection ExperienceSalary info:$21 - $24 / hr
Keywords: Niagara Bottling North America, Temple , QA Technician - NIGHTS, Professions , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...