Aircraft Maintenance B (Electrical Installer)
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Description: Job Title: Aircraft Maintenance B (Electrical
Job Location: WACO, TX
Schedule: 4/10; Mon -Thu work 6:30am to 3:30pm
L3Harris is actively seeking to hire numerous Aircraft Maintenance
B (Electrical Installer) or fabricators and assemblers for our
facility in Waco, TX 76705. We are looking for individuals that are
wanting to continue in the aircraft maintenance industry. We offer
great competitive benefits that start on day one.
- Installs, tests, troubleshoots and repairs aircraft avionics
and electrical system components in accordance with testing,
engineering, maintenance and installation directives.
- Troubleshoots, repairs and services aircraft and engine
- Conducts diagnosis of malfunctions. Performs maintenance,
disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly or adjustment
of various aircraft systems in accordance with technical
specifications, engineering instructions, and FAA
- Maintains FAA required records, manuals and inspection
- Requires an airframe and power license.
- Interacts in a Team environment and effectively communicates to
maintain positive professional relationships and achieve desired
- Performs complex aircraft electrical modifications and/or
repairs with zero defect.
- Interperts engineering drawings, planned work orders, process
specifications, manufacturer instructions and/or any other
authorized reference material as required.
- Use IT systems for work documentation and retrieval of
production related documents.
- Must be able to climb, including ladders, stairs, and portable
stands and navigate these without assistance.
- Must be able to work in the following environmental conditions:
noise, proximity to moving mechanical parts, chemicals, odor, and
- Must be able to work in confined areas
- Must be able to maneuver up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to be certified to operate self-propelled vehicles
such as forklifts, scissor lifts, and boom lifts and aircraft tow
vehicles. Requires flight line physical.
- Must be willing to work additional hours
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 4
years of prior relevant experience or 2 years
post-Secondary/Associates Degree with 0 to 2 years of prior related
experience, Aircraft related Associates degree or A&P license +
a minimum of 4 years aircraft maintenance experience.
- May substitute 2 years of experience with completion of
Airframe and Power plant schooling
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Soft skills (I.E. Proficient in MS Office, Strong
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Temple , Aircraft Maintenance B (Electrical Installer), Professions , Eddy, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!