Sales Enablement Consultant
Company: TriNet Group
Posted on: September 25, 2018
TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers' compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you're passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients' business success with extraordinary HR.
The Sales Enablement Consultant is responsible for executing on sales force effectiveness initiatives that drive sales force productivity improvements and is in alignment with our Fiscal Year Victory Plan and our Corporate Growth strategy to scale to 1000 unique sales consultants. These initiatives will include national sales curriculum development, delivery and facilitation and sales training and sales new hire training that impact the growth and support of the sales organization. This position is responsible for the full life cycle of program execution from needs analysis, design, development, delivery and evaluation.
The outcome is the development and delivery of learning and enablement solutions that are sales-relevant, channel-relevant, practical and scalable. Established as a practiced professional who brings years of experience and specific expertise to the role. Responsible for transferring unique knowledge base to a wide audience by: (a.) defining program deliverables to ensure goals are being met, (b.) creating best in class content, (c.) delivery of content, (d.) design program deliverables (e.) build and execute program implementation plan, (f.) identify reinforcement effort, (g.) measure the outcome
This individual is responsible for fostering close relationships with internal and external Subject Matter Experts (SME) to ensure program and project success in service of the Corporate and Sales goals.
- Development and execution of training and enablement project and program based deliverables supporting sales enablement goals for the sales organization, specific roles and/or specific verticals
- Management and Coordination of resources, including subject matter experts, to ensure project completion on time and schedule and availability to target audience
- Management and communication of program and project definition, risks and issue resolution when obstacles or challenges arise
- Management of pre and post training activities, including testing, certification and coaching/reinforcement efforts in support of sales team development
- Management of classroom activities and training programs for a specific audience, vertical or skill
- Course development, including following known processes, from needs analysis, design, develop, test, evaluate for consistent, branded TriNet Sales Enablement deliverables
- Innovating on use of technology and creative solutions to improve success rate of enablement program/project
- Tracking of project and program deliverables, impact and outcomes and reporting successes / risks / challenges
- Development, execution and measurement of ongoing roadshow training programs, Triumph, Sales New Hire onboarding and other major Sales Enablement events
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager's discretion
- 25% +/- travel to support and deliver ongoing training sessions
Job Requirements & Qualifications
Education: Bachelor's degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
5 years in Sales Training, Sales Enablement, Customer Training, Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Communications
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Strong knowledge and understanding of both state and federal employment laws
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Course development, exam development, classroom training experience
- Instructional Design and/or classroom management experience helpful
Work Environment/Other Info
Periodic, scheduled overnight travel required
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact a company manager, a company officer or a TriNet HR representative to request such an accommodation.
Keywords: TriNet Group, Temple , Sales Enablement Consultant, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!